A beautiful butternut squash soup with enough substance to make a real meal
of it. Finish each bowl with a colorful medley of toppings: a bright herb
oil...
Happy Labor Day weekend! This week’s Dinner Planner takes us from the
unofficial end of summer right through Rosh Hashanah.…
The post Dinner Planner – We...
One of the keys to putting yourself in the best possible place to allow
your desires to manifest is to stay positively attuned to your goals. As
Michael ...
Since I haven't posted on this blog for five years, there may be lots of
posting errors. Anyway, as you will understand only too well, I won't
really be ex...
This spring is epic when it comes to not blogging but I have simply not had
the time. Between the filming of Maxat, the family that had a lot of small
ou...
We schedule a taxi for 3:00 pm. When I arrive she’s waiting outside,
pressing into her cane, her coat heavy, her spine rounded and hunched. The
sky is over...
Empire State Rainbow : New York City : USA
I know this probably does not count as landscape …… Well, not in in some
peoples definitions …… but hey ……. I sh...
Today is my birthday and I am home on the couch, mildly hungover from
overindulging at a wonderful party last night. The Fucking Cats are lying
beside me, ...
I really love the current drama of the neo-baroque fashion style so
evident in a number of runway collections.With lots of gilded gold trim,
heavy velvets...
-
-
I will not be reopening synch-ro-ni-zing. I am happy with this blog and
would not change a thing. It has been rich here, interacting with friends.
How ...
Wie schön! Ich wünsch' dir frohe Ostertage!
AntwortenLöschen